Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 29: The End Is Nigh

It's so close I can almost taste it--my yogurt challenge ends tomorrow! It shall be a glorious evening. I'll laugh, I'll cry; I'll even eat some (OK, a lot of) yogurt.
But for right now, let's concentrate on today. When I went to yogurt today, I dragged along one of my colleagues, who happens to enjoy frozen yogurt almost as much as I do. He didn't buy any yogurt because he wasn't feeling so well (flawed logic if you ask me), but he did sample the original soft and original tangy.
I got a shot of original tangy with Oreos, and Chris was careful to pour on the topping so it didn't go everywhere. (Nevertheless, there were still some stray crumbs.)
Aside from a gaggle of college kids, my colleague and I mostly had the place to ourselves. While I ate my yogurt, we sat down at a table and commenced a game of Connect Four. Unfortunately, I didn't win the game.
After a lively discussion with Chris about Nintendo and other yogurt-related stuff, my colleague and I headed back to the office. He concluded that although another yogurt shop that shall remain nameless has tangier yogurt, hanging out at Mr. Yogato is a lot more fun. I couldn't agree more!

1 comment: