Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 23: Dreaming of Future Glory

In only one week, I will be a Mr. Yogato 30-day champion! That, along with some other very good news that will come to fruition next Tuesday, will result in an excellent week.
Like yesterday, I got a shot. I went back to my original tangy, however, and I chose Oreos for the topping. Maybe I have an overly generous yoguru (who liked the term so much he designed a new T-shirt around it), but I could barely dip my spoon into my lovely frozen treat before crumbs started spilling everywhere. Either I need to get a less-crumbly topping, or I need to think up some kind of "Plan B" for the way I eat my yogurt.
At any rate, business today was pretty slow, and I spent most of my visit chatting with my yoguru, whom I suppose I can name since he commented on yesterday's blog entry and thus banished any claims to anonymity that he might have. I told Chris that I was not actually the one who came up with the term "yoguru" and that my friend/colleague J did. I needed to give credit where credit is due.
Can you believe I only have seven more days of froyo? I'm still going strong, and now that I'm so close to completion, my fantasies about next Wednesday's party/celebration are running wild. Should I sing Queen's "We Are the Champions"? Will there be confetti? Will all of the yogurus who are present give me a big round of applause? Only time will tell!

1 comment: