Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 21: Meeting the Head Honcho

I didn't meet the other contender today while cleansing my palate with a "naked" small original tangy, but I met someone even better: Mr. Yogato's owner!
The last time I'd seen him, I was in line behind a newly minted 30-day champion. He jokingly accused her of not really completing the challenge since he'd never seen her before. Anyway, the girl's accomplishment got the gears in my mind going--I ended up starting my challenge the next week.
When I saw the owner today, I thought it might be a good move to introduce myself so he didn't accuse me of the same shenanigans. We ended up having a nice little chat, and he loved my flavor idea and name. He clued me in to a yogurt size available only to 30-day challengers: the "shot," which seems to be an ounce or two smaller than the small. I think I might start buying shots tomorrow. He also told me that 30-day champions enjoy other little "perks" in the store, but he wouldn't tell me what they were since I haven't yet completed my challenge. I can't wait to find out what they are!
The weather today was humid, but the temperature was really nice, so I was surprised that Mr. Yogato wasn't more crowded than it was. I'm sure it got a lot busier later, though--when the weather is fine, Yogato's on the mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment