Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 25: Another Chat With Mr. Yogato

I arrived at my froyo paradise after work today to find Mr. Yogato himself standing outside. Aiming to test his memory, I walked up to him, waved and asked if he remembered who I was. He remembered not only my name, but also my flavor! I did have to clarify with him that it was not I who thought up the term "yoguru," however. He seemed disappointed. (I'm hoping J might get a reward for that, though--she deserves it!)
Apparently, Chris hadn't told Mr. Yogato about my blog, so it was news to him when I explained what I was doing. Mr. Yogato echoed Chris's sentiments from a few days ago that my blog might be linked on the store's website, and when I shot back with "I have a reputation to uphold," he dismissed it handily. ("What reputation?" [or something like that] he pontificated.)
As we finished chatting, Mr. Yogato told me not to forget to get my yogurt. As if I ever could!

I was all set to eat my yogurt inside, but the only seats available were the kiddie ones by the Nintendo set, and I wasn't in the mood to feel squished. Chris was there, as was a Yogato trainee. Luckily, today's trivia questions were the same as yesterday's, so I ended up with a 15% discount on my shot of original tangy with cantaloupe. All's well that ends well, I always say!

No comments:

Post a Comment