Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 22: Coming Clean

Well, I did it--I confessed to my yoguru that I'm writing this blog!
I wasn't quite sure how he'd react, as I admitted that it featured him prominently, but he seemed to take it well enough. He said he might even show it to the owner, which could result in some kind of linkage on Mr. Yogato's website. I'm not sure whether to be proud of or embarrassed by this.
In other news, I had my first "shot" today, which, as I found out, costs less than a small and comes with a topping. However, today's shot was even better, as it was unexpectedly free! I called out guilted my yoguru on not telling me about the shots before, and my yogurt was on the house as a result. Woohoo!
In preparation for my impending flavor, I sampled the chocolate yogurt, which was being rotated in today. I added a little bit of chili pepper to "test" out my new flavor, and I think it'll be a winnah.
Though I ended up getting a chocolate shot with coconut flakes, I came to the conclusion yet again that the original tangy is definitely my fave. A few minutes before I left, the other 30-day contender came in with a friend, who's a 30-day champion. We all had a nice chat.
In general, today's atmosphere was really light and fun. I also think I walked back to work right on time--the seemingly ever-present gloom around here turned into rain just as I was returning.

3 comments:

  1. This is Awesome Melanie! I love the term yoguru, def need some shirts with that on it! haha
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, brave one! Well done on telling Mr. Yogato! That's awesome that he is willing to share the word about your yogurt blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Chris! I didn't even come up with it, so I'll have to pass the word on to the person who gave me the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete