Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 27: We All Scream for Froyo

Today's yogurt line was practically out the door, which wasn't surprising because the weather was amazing. I was exhausted and nauseated from my run, so the long line gave me a chance to get my mind in working order and figure out the answers to the trivia questions before I ordered.
I'll admit that I heard a couple of preceding customers answer part of one of the trivia questions, but I got the other two all by myself! As a reward (and also because my run sucked), I got myself a small original tangy instead of a shot. I didn't add anything; I think I needed as simple a flavor as possible today.
The crowds inside left me feeling a bit claustrophobic, so I wandered out and stumbled slowly toward home. My nausea forced me to eat the yogurt pretty slowly, but I'm glad I finished it. As everybody knows, a yogurt a day keeps the doctor away!

No comments:

Post a Comment