Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 20: Free! Free! Free!

I planned today's running route to end at Mr. Yogato, which was a huge motivator during my run. I was very excited because today was a free day!
I relished my medium original tangy with strawberries and Cocoa Puffs, pushing any thoughts of the yogurt's enormous sugar content out of me head. Today's yoguru, who was also there yesterday lending "my" yoguru a hand, was quite friendly. I told her I was on my 20th day, and she seemed enthusiastic, even asking me about my flavor.
I really wanted to sit down and hang out, but the seats were all taken. I stood outside for a few minutes, just chilling out (get it?), but I quickly got bored and started walking home. My yogurt lasted a little less than half a mile. Thankfully, the fact that I'd overdressed a bit meant I wasn't freezing by the time the yogurt was gone.
I can't believe I have only 10 days to go! I think I'm gonna miss my daily yogurt routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment