Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 26: A Storm Is Brewing

I decided to get to Mr. Yogato as early as possible to bypass the terrible storm that's supposed to brew later this afternoon. Nevertheless, the weather outside was still atrocious, so I arrived at my destination a bit soggy.
It was pretty quiet when I got there, and I ordered a shot of original tangy with Cocoa Pebbles. While I was eating and reading, Mr. Yogato himself walked in and out without noticing me. I was into my yogurt, and he seemed busy, so I didn't want to bother him.
I was feeling a bit glum, probably because of the weather, but a little while before I left, a couple walked in and tried to figure out some trivia questions. They ordered a yogurt but still hadn't guessed a question, so one of the yogurus on duty said they could take as long as they needed.
They proceeded to spend many minutes trying to figure out an answer to the question they'd chosen, thus cheering me up. One of the yogurus and I  jumped in and gave them some hints to try to help. (I'm an expert now, you see.) It turned into a fun conversation, and I even told them I was on the board. They seemed enthusiastic and said they'd have to come back when my flavor (which they professed excitement for) came out.
I left before they'd finished answering the question, as I wanted to get home before my umbrella went to shreds. I hope they figured it out--may the yogurt be with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment