Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 18: The Contenders Meet

Today was pretty rainy, but I was no less motivated than normal to get my lunchtime yogurt. As usual, I got my small original tangy with no toppings. (I did, however, add some chocolate sprinkles.) But, in a deviation from every other yogurt-challenge experience I've had, I met the other contender.
He seemed like a nice enough fellow, and we introduced ourselves and chatted for a few minutes. But while I sat and chatted with my yoguru, he bought his yogurt and headed right out. The other contender is a couple of days ahead of me, but my yoguru suggested we throw a joint party since our count is pretty close in number.
I spent the majority of my yogurt trip chatting with my yoguru, who said he missed me yesterday. That was so nice to hear! My yoguru let me try a couple of pieces of mochi, which I'd heard a lot about but hadn't yet tried. I think I might get it as a topping tomorrow. And despite the bad weather, I was in a pretty good mood today--I guess frozen yogurt just does that to a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment