Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 17: Post-Run Yogurt

Today's yogurt happened after a run by the Tidal Basin after work. It was warmer than I'm used to, so I had a hard time. My frozen yogurt was extra welcome today.
I got a small original tangy with no toppings, and I was too out of it to answer any trivia questions. Luckily, I had a discount card I got a while back that I hadn't used. It was only 5%, but it was better than nothing!
My yoguru this evening was friendly, and when I mentioned "my" regular yoguru by name, this evening's yoguru said I seemed to know my regular one pretty well. I told this evening's yoguru that I was "on the board," and he brightened.
I told him who I was, and he cheered me on, noting that I was halfway there. He said it gets easier around Day 20, but actually, he's wrong: It was pretty easy from Day 1!
I was anxious to get home already, so I ate my yogurt on the walk home. It made me a little cold, but, as evidenced by past experience, frozen yogurt is worth any physical price!

No comments:

Post a Comment