Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 28: More Mochi

I walked into Mr. Yogato and got the first serving of original tangy from a new batch. Sweet! I opted for a small today and added mochi and chocolate syrup. Luckily, yesterday's trivia questions were still up when I got there, so I got a nice discount.
It was pretty quiet inside, so Chris and I chatted for a bit, mainly about books. As usual, I rambled on longer than necessary, but he didn't seem to mind. Now that's good customer service!
A bunch of customers came in, so I ambled toward one of the tables. I only sat down for a few minutes, though, because I had to get back to the office a little early.
I can't believe that this journey is ending in two days--I can't wait to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Melanie! I'll be sure to try the yogurt named after you next time I am in D.C. :)

    ReplyDelete