Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 13: More Meh

Weekdays at Yogato are just better, what can I say? Today's yogurus were the same as last Sunday's, I think, but they just aren't the same as "my" regular one.
I ran to yogurt as I did last Sunday, so I allowed myself a forehead stamp, which easily wiped off because of my sweat. I also answered two of the trivia questions, which were finally different after like four days, so in total, I got 20% off. Yay for discounts!
I ate my small original tangy with Cocoa Pebbles (great combo, by the way) in silence. I think that's what I like about the yoguru I usually see; I appreciate when anyone in customer service makes an effort to be friendly with me. Today's yogurus were nice, but they didn't really put in any effort to have a chat. (I'm a big fan of chatting, especially when I'm by myself and have no one to talk to.)
Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful, so I'm looking forward to the work week. As I listen to my next door neighbor hack up her lungs and sneeze out her brains, I think fondly of my lunchtime yogurt visits and pine for 1 p.m. to come just a little bit sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment