Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 15: Historic Halfway Point


It was a chilly afternoon for froyo. Tightsless and sandaled, I traveled to Mr. Yogato at nearly a breakneck speed, stopping for no one. The wind whipped at my clothes, threatening to upturn my dress. I arrived at Yogato breathless with excitement. As of today, I've reached the halfway point of my yogurt challenge! My yoguru seemed enthusiastic about my accomplishment thus far.
I went back to basics with a small original tangy with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate syrup. Luckily, I answered some trivia questions and got 10% off. 
My yoguru asked if I still wanted my flavor to be Hot Tamelanie, and I answered in the affirmative. As we chatted off and on during my visit (I'm finally on a new book now!), I contemplated whether to tell him about this blog. I haven't yet come to a conclusion, but I'll come up with an answer in the next couple of days. 
As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed a random tiny photo cut out of Rebecca Black's face on a little whiteboard. What did the girl of "Friday" fame do to deserve such an honor?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know who Rebecca Black is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hipster. (And this is totally not anyone who has ever lived with you. Ever. Definitely NOT in St. Petersburg. Also: Hipster.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to the half way mark!

    ReplyDelete