Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 19: Mochi Madness

OK, so there really wasn't much madness going on, but I did get mochi on top of my small original tangy. I added some chocolate syrup, and the combination was perfect. The best part was that my regular yoguru was there! It was a treat to see him on a weekend.
Today's weather was a little better than yesterday's, but it was still pretty cloudy and humid. I hung around longer than usual because I had some time to kill before meeting a friend for a movie.
Though my regular yoguru won't be there tomorrow, I am excited because it will be a free yogurt day! I plan on running to yogurt, so I will probably be in the mood to splurge a little. It's supposed to be nice out, so I bet it will be even busier than it was today.
I have to say that I'm pretty pleased at how smoothly this challenge is going. I'm not even close to getting sick of froyo, and I haven't had any major speed bumps in taking the time to go there. I will probably need to detox from all the sugar after my 30 days are over, but so far, it's been a great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment